Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hi World

Hello there world
Im new to this thing, this thing being blogging, but I thought i'd give it a go. An easy and satisfying way to start this whole thing would be a simple ABOUT ME blog, just to get the ball rolling of course.

Ok so i'm going to do this a bit differently, i'm going to remain nameless, faceless and identity-less simply because I've done my research. I don't want this blog to me just about me, i don't want this blog to be about what make-up i use or how i style my hair, I want this blog to be about everything and anything i imagine and i feel like i can do that better if people don't have a full understanding of the girl behind the keyboard. (I am a girl by the way, that much i can tell)

So about me? I'm pretty ordinary  f*ckin' weird.



I am a student and i spend most of my days on youtube watching clips about animals. I listen to Blink-182 and Boyce Avenue ALOT. I cry every time i watch titanic because Jack just doesn't deserve to die and because Rose is a heartless bitch. I'm terribly scared of spoons, it's a phobia of mine and no my life isn't difficult without the use of them, thanks for asking. I have a slight obsession with earrings and an even bigger obsession with shoes, i know im such a "girl". Sky Sports is 100% guaranteed to be on in my house and i watch at least 2 hours of sport a night, which brings me to my next fact. I study Sport Science and university and i freaking love it. I play the ukulele and i walk around naked when i'm home alone.

That's it for now.
I'm still getting used to this whole thing so give me time and i'm sure i'll be like the Marilyn Monroe of blogging soon, here's to hoping.

Josephine Jane <3
p.s. remember

No comments:

Post a Comment