Thursday 26 September 2013

Uni Lifestyle

Hi home birds so recently i flew the coop hence the minimal effort and time i have recently put into my blog but i promise promise promise it will be back to normal soon and all those asking when i will do a favourite blog, trust me it's coming! But, all my stuff is currently either in boxes or scattered around my room at the moment.

I have officially started moving into my uni house! I'm 3rd year now and feel more grown up than ever before and my room is starting to feel more and more homely and i will put pictures up of the most part of it when it's set up and ready to go but at the moment it looks like someone held a hoe down or some shit in here so i'd rather not show you any "before and After" pics and just stick to after.

MISS YOU

Josephine Jane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment