Saturday 15 June 2013

Lord Of The Rings.

Hi.

I am confessing this to you and as a blogger and hopefully a fellow nerd but i LOVE Lord Of The Rings, so much so i watch the trilogy at least once a month and i can most likely recite the entire 'fellowship of the ring' line by line. I am currently reading through the books for the third time and each time it gets better.

The thing i LOVE about LOTR is that you feel so involved and you really root for frodo the entire way through and i find myself getting so involved each time. My heart bleeds every time Frodo says 'Go Home Sam' and chills pour down my spine everytime i hear Thoedon say 'So it begins.' (shivers).  To tell you the truth i feel as though every character can relate to everyone even Gollum, i mean he has a childlike entity inside him who is playful and fun and you cannot hate that side of him, you just can't! I hated voldemort because he was just evil through and through with the whole horcrux thing and dark magic but gollum was just at war with himself!

Blog Done. Just needed to inform you of my love for my favourite all time film

Josephine Jane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment