Monday 10 June 2013

'Merica

In just under 1 weeks time (yes one week) i will be jetting off to the US of A carrying my very own J1 visa. If you have little or not clue what J1 visa is, it is a permit allowing me to work in America for a certain length of time. I will be there for 6 weeks of sun, laughter and the occasional BBQ by the beach.

I will be heading to the airport, flying to Paris then to USA and then taking a 3 hour bus ride from Boston to New Hampshire. I haven't packed or even shopped for my travels yet but that's besides the point really cause i'm getting out of England! I know it's been sunny for the past few days but with sun comes the constant complaining and moaning about sun burnt backs and shoulders and the endless instagrams of girls legs whilst they are sunbathing. At least in America people are smart enough to cream up for the weather.



I want to see funny pictures of cats and memes on Instagram not half naked girls in 15 degree heat.

Anyway...America!!
After 4 weeks of working i'm travelling around, not sure where to yet, could be Alaska for all i care, as long as it's somewhere I've never been or even somewhere I've never thought about seeing, it excites me. I have a long list of things that need doing before i even think about going yet but it's just so amazing to think that in 6 days, 6! I will be somewhere over some sea on a plane, pissing myself with anticipation. (lovely).
I will try and blog and take pictures and what not whilst i'm there however no promises can be made, i know you motley lot understand

Love You Guys.
Josephine Jane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment