Monday 18 November 2013

Its My Birthday

Hello blogger sphere!

I haven't been the most attentive this week what so ever and i have a valuable reason...I TURNED 21! 17th November 1992, momentous occasion and because of this fantabulous occasion i am dedicating an entire blog post to my birthday weekend! I'm desperately trying to hold on to any inch of my birthday which is left so hopefully writing this will actually make me feel like it's still my birthday...please?

So On Friday the 15th I went for beautiful meal with the family at a restaurant in the city where i live, we then went out...yes, me, my mother, father and brother, went out around town! (not the only one who is trying to cling to my youth clearly). We had plenty of drink, jager bombs and shots and by 2am we were staggering around the streets singing Oasis Wonderwall, that's what i call a successful family night out.

Saturday I did basically nothing all day apart from prepare myself for the mess which was in sight. Me and my 11 best friends gathered for presents, a Casio watch and heels, and pictures of us all looking glam. Then we hopped on a train to blackpool, vodka and wine in hand! Next stop...FUNNY GIRLS...a famously funny drag show. Multiple vodkas and laughs later we got a taxi home! This was possibly the greatest night of my life, if anyone ever thinks of going funny girls, don't think just go!

Finally, my actual birthday I woke up and received all my presents..too many to mention but my favourite was a 21 charm for my ever famous charm bracelet. Then my dad made his tacos, my favourite tea ever! and i just spent a perfect day with my amazing family chilling out and blowing out candles. Finally i spend the night having a relaxing bath in preparation for tomorrow/today where i'm having a night out with my housemate (whose birthday was on the 16th) and all our friends dressed as Harry Potter characters. PERFECT BIRTHDAY









Josephine Jane <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday doll enjoy your day cool images.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete