Thursday 19 December 2013

Maybe it's more than it cracked up to be.

Hey!

Maybelline is one of my favourite drugstore beauty brands simply because of how good the products are, plain and simple! I find it affordable and the majority of my everyday makeup routine is Maybelline so there's that and the Falsies can do no wrong in my books! 

Anyhow, back to the point! If any of you beauty lovers out there follow maybelline on Instagram @maybelline or their blog +Maybelline NY Mx you may have seen a product that they call the "Face Studio Hi-Lighting Blushes and Bronzers". It isn't on shelves yet and is set to be released in January, i'm not sure if that it's in the UK or not yet but either way this product looks so appealing to me! As a fan of highlighted blushers, not so much bronzers, this product just seems like it would be a wonder to add into my make-up collection! I will be purchasing this on the website come January, could i get away with calling it a late christmas present ? 



Just look how pretty they are ! 

Josephine Jane <3 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you like the product I love the lipstick and baby lips also the blushes and highlighter. I have not seen this product thank you for bring it to my attention now going to give it a try.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :)

    Just followed ya on Bloglovin and Google+...do follow back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice products ! baby lips are my favorite !! thanks for visiting my blog dear !! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and Google plus :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited about these, too. I don't know why but I love blush packaged like this with multiple shades so much! It just looks so pretty in the compact!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haven't seen these ones, but I like maybelline
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog!!
    Can we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete