Monday 2 December 2013

OOPS.

HOLA!

I went shopping today, 3 days before payday so you can imagine what my bank balance/ overdraft is currently looking like! I went to pick up some eyelashes cause i'm going out tonight and ironically i picked up a lot of stuff none of which were eyelashes! I went to superdrug, tactically avoided boots, then onto topshop, primark, and H&M.

Superdrug 



Maybelline Falsies Mascara £7.99
this is a re-re-purchase and my favourite mascara 

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in 700, not an illusion and 220, Rumour has it £5.99 each
I'm a sucker for a lip crayon in the day and i've heard good things about this one so i thought i would invest and these 2 colours just stood out for me. 

Large Cotton Wool Pads £1.69
Perfect for removing make-up/cleansing etc. 

Blow Pro Conditioner £4.90
Never tried, let alone heard of this brand so i thought i'd give it a try and see what i made of it as they didn't have my usual favourites in store. 

Topshop



Jeans £38.
Topshop jeans are my all time favourite jeans, they never sag at the knees which i love and although you can't really tell on this picture the colour of these are such a nice shade of blue. 

H&M


Grey Jersey £7.99
I love these tops for just lounging around the house and the long sleeves make it ideal for winter 



Tshirt £9.99 
Again, i think this is really cute for lounging around and just slobbing out 


Woven Dress £14.99 
This is a very nice fitting dress for an hourglass figure and it could be worn casually with tights and boots or on a night out with a pair of heels 

Finally...Primark 


3 sets of knickers, polka dot, blue and red all with lace £2.00 each 

2 Bra sets one blue with pink ribbon and one with comic strip on them both £5 

Spongebob socks £1 

Red Candle £2.50 

and that's everything from my 2 hour spree today 

Josephine Jane <3


9 comments:

  1. How funny I think its ironic us ladies put our mind to get something and always get the opposite have a great time tonight.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the HnM dress! Hope you had a great time out!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well even if your bank balance was crying you did a great shopping!
    Your new follower,
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try that mascara, and the dress is so cute!
    Thanks for a lovely comment! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! Thanks for stopping by my blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and Bloglovin to stay ing touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great haul ((: x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun purchases, love the cat t-shirt.
    Following on Bloglovin!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete