Thursday 17 October 2013

Bunny Rabbit

Howdy team

so as some of you may be aware i work part-time in a pet shop! It's a pretty large chain of pet shops and i must say it does have some perks. However don't think i just sit and play with cuddly little animals all day no no no! you have to take into consideration the cleaning, constant bites and stupid things people say to me.

Customer : Is This hedgehog food
Me: Yes, yes it is
Customer: Made from real hedgehogs ?
Me: hahaa no, good one.
Customer: I don't want it then *walks out of the shop*

True story (insert picture of Barney)

so yes downsides aside it's pretty kick ass and recently i adopted a bunny rabbit!!!
She is called Betty and she is a down right standard babe! She is brown coloured and one ear up one ear down...stereotypical rabbit to say the least but she's my stereotypical ball of fur and i love her to bits so back off all you bunny haters.

I do have pictures of her but yet again i'm in the library so i havent got my phone lead and i should be doing work but no no instead i'm blogging my life stories. Best get back to it

Josephine Jane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment