Friday 25 October 2013

Is this real ?


Yesterday my world was shook! 

I recieved a phonecall that I wish I never had to answer! My friend had died! I'm not going into detail about how or who or why because I don't think that is my right to tell anyone but I can tell you that the world is not as safe for me anymore, not as safe and certainly not as Bright! 

I'm doing this blog post to tell people that what you do in your life matters! I realised that this persons death affected so many people, people I'm close to and people I've never even met and during this tragedy I couldn't help but feel slightly proud of her! I was proud that she has affected this many peoples life's in such positive way in such a short time! 

People are using her Facebook wall for different reasons, to stay connected to her, a way to grieve or even just to forget about it all! Me ? I wrote on it. I wasn't sure I ever could but I was reading everyone's heartfelt and amazing messages To her and it comforted me, it made me feel less alone and if leaving one message to her, a short but beautiful message makes another person, even just one person feel less alone! Then it's worth it 

If this has taught me anything, it taught me that everything you do! Everything you say and the way treat people, it all matters! Don't forget that. 

Sleep tight angel <3 

Josephine Jane :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment