Saturday 19 October 2013

Life Saver

Hi bloglings

So i have a major love hate relationship with nail varnish! Anyone that knows me knows i'm too impatient to wait for my nail varnish to dry fully so at least 3 of my nails are always smudged and i'm not sure what i do but i must dig in my sleep or something because it chips within the first 24 hours without fail! 
It's not that i dislike doing my nails, in fact i love doing my nails but the waiting, ergh! so someone recommended seche vete (that's most likely not how you spell it) but for £8.99 i was wondering was it really worth it ? i voted against buying it because my bank balance just wouldn't accept that at the time. On payday i went back and as i was buying it, the woman in boots said "have you tried the Sally Hansen Insta Dri"! 

These words have been a lifesaver! 

This is the best thing i have bought! It does the exact same job and the seche vete but for £3 cheaper! All you have to do is apply 2 coats of your favourite nail varnish (it doesn't have to be your favourite, but you'll love it even more if it is) then apply a coat of the Insta Dri and like 30 seconds later your nails are dry to touch and won't chip! After 2 days i applied another coat to the unchipped nail varnish and a week later it is still in perfect condition! 

So Thankyou Sally you have made doing my nails a whole lot more fun! 


Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat £5.99 Boots
Nail Varnish i'm wearing Barry M Magnetic Burgundy 

There you have it folks 
Josephine Jane <3 

3 comments: